David L. Holzer
Phone: 412-341-2888 ext. 313
David Holzer brings over eighteen years of insurance industry experience.
“As an advisor, trainer and instructor, I love when the light bulb goes off in my students’ heads. My passion is “shugo.” That is, “protection”. That’s what I do. I help individuals, families and small businesses protect themselves and those that they care about from life’s unexpected twists and turns.”
This could be in regard to self-defense or in the realm of financial protection. In addition to being an Insurance Advisor at the Musuneggi Financial Group, David is also the owner and head instructor of the Pittsburgh Combat Club
Shugo is the concept of protection. It is the peace of mind that you gain knowing that you can protect yourself and your loved ones through planning and action. That’s what I do. I help families & small businesses to ‘protect’ themselves and those that they care about from life’s unexpected twists and turns.”
One is about real-world self-defense and the other is about real-world insurance planning. My focus is on educating and empowering you to take knowledgeable action—the kind that will protect you and your loved ones.
Education & Designations/Certifications
- Allegheny College, BA
- University of Pittsburgh/Graduate School of International & Public Affairs, MA
- Insurance Licensed
- Certified Trainer – Referral Institute
- Corporate Trainer – Interact, LTD
- BNI Director of the Year, 2006
- BNI Western, PA Hall of Fame Class Inductee, 2015
Professional Organizations & Leadership
- Current President, Pittsburgh Professional Partners, 2016 – Present
- Owner/Head Instructor, Pittsburgh Combat Club, 1996 – Present
- Founding Member, BNI Business Nexus Chapter, 2002 – 2016
- STRONG+SAFE Self-Defense for Female Students, 2017 – Present
Connect with David!