- Get up before your kids do.
- Take those quiet minutes in the morning to drink your coffee, eat a healthy breakfast and mentally prepare for your day.
- Drink more water. When you’re dehydrated you have less energy – and just don’t feel like getting much done.
- Prepare your kids’ lunches for the next day while you’re preparing dinner, so you aren’t rushing around later when everyone is home.
- Create a to-do list each day and check off items as they’re completed. Try to get through your most daunting task before noon. If you wait, you’ll be less likely to tackle it.
Source: “11 Ways to be productive while your kids are at school” WPXI News