Workshop: Maximizing Your Social Security Benefits – Tuesday, November 21st from 6-7:30p.m.
Have you ever wondered whether you are making the best choices about your Social Security benefits? Not sure how to navigate through various terms and paperwork? Then join Christopher S. Musuneggi, President of The Musuneggi Financial Group, for an educational workshop that will answer these questions and more!
Participants will learn:
• Social Security essentials like eligibility, terms & stability.
• When to collect early and when it may be best to wait.
• What provisional income means.
• Strategies for maximizing your benefits.
• Navigating spousal, survivor and former spousal benefits.
This event is open to the public and we encourage you to bring a spouse or friend!
Cost: Free for you & guest! Space is limited.
Please register by November 14 to:
Workshops are held at our offices:
1910 Cochran Road
Manor Oak Two
Pittsburgh, PA 15220
Questions? Call us at 412.341.2888
No cost or obligation associated with workshops.