Being the CEO of Your Life: Finding your Dream Job
Thursday, July 12, 2018 from 7:00 to 8:30 PM
- How do you find that Dream Job while working?
- Do you have the interview skills to compete?
- Does your reference page reflect your talent?
Join Resume Consultant Ron Hart for this free workshop!
Even if you are a seasoned professional, it can be difficult to know how to achieve success in job finding. Ron will help workshop participants conduct a self-interview to determine the starting points and plan for the necessary time and energy to pursue that goal. Invest a couple of hours in yourself and your career with professional guidance, and ace that next interview!
Seating is limited! Register by July 5 by calling 412-341-2888 ext. 312
Guide to Covering Healthcare Costs in Retirement
Tuesday, May 8th 2018 from 6:00 to 7:30 PM
The confidence of knowing your medical expenses will be met may be one of the most valuable things you can take with you into retirement. Join Christopher S. Musuneggi, President of The Musuneggi Financial Group, as he shares important strategies for covering medical expenses in retirement such as:
- Insight into health care costs
- A closer look into Medicare – what it covers and what it costs
- A clear 4-step course for creating a personal health care plan
Social Security: Options to help you maximize your benefits
Tuesday, May 22nd 2018 from 6:00 to 7:30 PM
If you’ve ever wondered whether you’re making wise choices about your Social Security benefits, join Christopher S. Musuneggi, President of The Musuneggi Financial Group, for this workshop and learn more about:
- Social Security essentials like eligibility, terms & stability
- When to collect early…and when it may be best to wait
- What provisional income means
- Strategies for maximizing your benefits
- Navigating spousal, survivor, and former spousal benefits
RSVP: 412-341-2888 ext. 312 or email@example.com
Workshops are held at our offices:
1910 Cochran Road
Manor Oak Two
Pittsburgh, PA 15220
Questions? Call us at 412.341.2888
No cost or obligation associated with workshops.