Could you be changing jobs?
You need a resume that stands out.
RESUMES THAT WOW!
Wednesday, September 6
6:00 -7:30 PM
Today’s workforce is more competitive than ever, and you need a “WOW!” resume to get where you want to be. Led by Ron Hart, principal at Resumes That Talk, this workshop will focus on turning your “ho-hum” resume into a “WOW!” piece that will:
- Differentiate you from other candidates
- Quickly highlight your skills
- Get the attention of potential employers
- Position you for interviews
Ron will also show you how to create a “WOW!” resume that is achievement-based, showcasing what you’ve accomplished and the impact you made.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn resume fundamentals that could be career changing – a great fit for recent graduates and anyone re-entering the job market!
Space is limited. Please register here by Wednesday, August 30.
Ever wonder if you’re making wise choices about your Social Security benefits?
MAXIMIZING YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS
Tuesday, October 3
6:00 – 7:30 PM
If you’ve ever wondered whether you’re making wise choices about your Social Security benefits, join Christopher S. Musuneggi, President of The Musuneggi Financial Group, for this new workshop and learn more about:
- Social Security essentials like eligibility, terms & stability
- When to collect early…and when it may be best to wait
- What provisional income means
- Strategies for maximizing your benefits
- Navigating spousal, survivor, and former spousal benefits
Space is limited. Please register here by September 26.
Workshops are held at our offices:
1910 Cochran Road
Manor Oak Two
Pittsburgh, PA 15220
Questions? Contact Chrissy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412.341.2888 x312.
No cost or obligation associated with workshops.