The Musuneggi Financial Group can help you plan for the financial future or your business. Contact us to discuss your particular situation.
- Continuity planning
- Finding the right buyer
- Avoiding overpaying taxes
- Reducing unnecessary stress
- Prepping the business for sale
- Fairly valuing your company
- Creating your unique exit goals
- Envisioning life after retirement
- Ensuring good faith negotiations
- Developing a timetable to meet your exit needs
- Being proactive & maintaining control of the exit process
- Avoiding pressure from outside people & circumstances
- Evaluating all available options for transfer or sale of your practice
- Maintaining confidentiality throughout the exit planning/succession planning process
Because we are small business owners, we understand exactly what it means to provide a fair and attractive retirement package to employees…while knowing you can retire one day, too.
If you don’t have a retirement plan in place for yourself or your employees and are ready to learn more about your options, we can help. This overview is a great first step: Why Start a Retirement Plan?
Small business owners also look to us for help with assessing their existing retirement plan and recommending a course of action regarding key provisions of the plan. Getting started is easy: the first step is a complimentary review of your retirement plan/401K to help you determine if it’s the best fit for you, your business and your employees. We also make sure you’re getting good value for what you pay without incurring unnecessary fees. Lastly, we can review your plan to identify potential fiduciary issues.
No cost or obligation associated with complimentary review.
We offer a full range of insurance programs to help protect your business, including group medical, group disability, group life, and voluntary supplemental options. Business clients work directly with our firm’s dedicated insurance specialist.